Here There Be Monsters
- Maglubiyet (battleaxe): God of Goblinkind.
- Khurgorbaeyag (whip): goblin deity of slavery, oppression, and morale. He acts as a trusted lieutenant of Maglubiyet, though he secretly harbors a desire to rule the goblin pantheon.
- Bargrivyek (white-tipped flail): goblin deity of cooperation and territory. He is known as the Peacekeeper because he tolerates no war between goblin tribes. However, he is not a gentle god and he desires to see goblins destroy their enemies.
- Stalker: goblinoid deity of hate, death, and cold. Stalker is described as being opposed to all living things, and thus, has no true worshipers.
- Nomog-Geaya (crossed longsword and handaxe): hobgoblin deity of war and authority. He is the patron deity of hobgoblins, but hobgoblins are also known to worship Maglubiyet. Nomog-Geaya is subservient to Maglubiyet, and detests Khurgorbaeyag.
- Hruggek: God of Bugbears (violence and combat)
Gruumsh: God of the Orcs